Monday, May 30, 2016

Taylor's Senior Pics

Meet Taylor......Manchester Valley High School, Class of 2016!!

I actually met Taylor when she was born, as I worked with her mother for some time back in the day (her mother is also my husband's cousin!).  Her mother and I were actually pregnant at the same time.  I have a picture of Taylor laying next to my son when they were just a couple weeks old!  

Well, time flies and now they are graduating high school this week!

We had a lot of fun taking these!  Anyone that has done a photo session with me knows how much of an airhead I can be and she handled it like a champ!  

She is all grown up now and a beautiful young lady!  Her prom dress was absolutely gorgeous and we had a beautiful sunset that evening.

I wish her the best of luck with all her new adventures ahead!

Here are my faves......
















No comments:

Post a Comment