Thursday, May 19, 2016

Maddie at Grier Nursery

Before I started taking pictures of people, my passion in photography was taking pictures of flowers.  I can't remember the last time I took a day to take pictures of flowers like I used to!  

Maddie agreed to meet me up at Grier's Nursery to take some fun pics!!  I went a little early though to look around and take some pics of the beautiful flowers there.  I have added some of those in this blog post....

We had so much fun as always!!  Lots of giggles!  I swear she probably thinks I'm crazy!!  Well, maybe I am....a little.

Her boyfriend happened to be there waiting for her, so I grabbed him and made him pose for some pics too!   He was such a good sport!

Here she is....as always beautiful!




 












No comments:

Post a Comment