Saturday, July 19, 2014

OBX 2014

Sorry I haven't posted lately....been very, very busy.  The camera has not come out of the bag.  I just got back from vacation this morning.  I have to admit that when I'm on vacation, I get in a camera funk and wind up not taking a lot of pictures.  It's a lame excuse, but very true!

I made myself get my camera out of my bag this past week and took some pics.  I didn't take many, but am glad I made myself do so.  

It is unfortunate that I didn't get many of my kids.  They are tired of having me take their picture and I usually get a hand up or they look away....grumpy teens is what I call em!  I did manage to get some pics of my hubby, which is very rare, as he doesn't like his picture being taken either.  

The sunset pictures are from bay side at a pier I found while driving around.  I got to witness some very breathtaking sunsets for which I am very thankful because I am a sucker for sunsets and sunrises!

I do have quite a few photo sessions coming up, so stay tuned!!!

Here are a few of my favorites I took this past week....







My hubby in action.....we had some rough surf on our last day there.  You can see him somewhere in that wave!




No comments:

Post a Comment